Can anyone with NearMap do me a very quick favor please?

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by Propagate, 2nd Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Propagate

Propagate Well-Known Member

I have an old federation weatherboard PPOR that we are doing our best to keep from completely rotting away....

Our latest "maintenance" issue means we have to demolish what is left of the old front deck under the veranda roof and replace it. The roof veranda roof posts are also rotted out at the base and the deck sub floor has all but gone.

There's a heritage overlay, and we'll be putting in new stumps for the deck and roof posts so I need a building permit. I've been liaising with someone from a permit company that is going to help me out to do the new on-line fast-track process the VIC government have set up.

What would really help me get my application together would be some aerial shots of the house, not that you'd be able tot see the deck as there's a roof over it, but it will highlight the vegetation etc.

So, if any has a near map subscription and wouldn't mind e-mail me a few screen shots of my old shack I would be most obliged.

Thanks....

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.