NSW Calling a Sydney Peak - Great run while it lasted

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by standtall, 10th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Cool stuff. :)

Gonx likes this.
  2. Gonx

Gonx Well-Known Member

thanks, I had a few beers on the waterfront earlier, first time for ages. Finding a good agent definitely helped, sold in one day with one day of adverting,well above what I would have expected or even the agent. The buyer gets a great investment though, the street and area is on fire with activity.

Ekin200, RetireRich101 and Gockie like this.
  3. Ekin200

Ekin200 Well-Known Member

Yep... completely agree that the blue chip suburbs arent really being effected. up in the north shore houses (not apartments) are selling over 15% of the price guide at auctions and sales (as of early May).

Gonx likes this.
  4. Dean Collins

Dean Collins Well-Known Member

Yep.....time to start moving investments over to stocks.......less public agro when people realize their super dividends are down (eg still losing to solid month in month out investors who are actively stocking money away)

5. jins13

jins13 Well-Known Member

6. virhlpool

virhlpool Well-Known Member

How is that the best strategy? Firstly, inner west blue chip houses will never have great yields. Secondly, inner city is where growth has already taken place and gentrification has happened a few years back. How will it present the best growth in % terms with onset of a relative boom? I agree, it is a low risk game but pro'ly not a great strategy.

au contraire likes this.
  7. Moltzerman

Moltzerman Well-Known Member

Look for properties with future upzoning in areas of upcoming gentrication and major infrastructure upgrades. For me, that's the most logical and safest route.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia