QLD Caboolture - Morayfield etc

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by dabbler, 18th Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. SueA

SueA Well-Known Member

Had a feeling you were buying up everything in the area.

2. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Seems for the same price you can be within 15k of Bris CBD, or maybe I just looking at wrong time ?

3. SueA

SueA Well-Known Member

Yeah numbers definitely not there for investing in Burpengary any more. Really high prices but people are paying it. Must be o.o's That's why we bought last one in Caboolture. Kallangur still the one I look at mostly

Tekoz likes this.
  4. ashimashi

ashimashi Well-Known Member

Yeah same, heading up there this long weekend actually to have a closer look at two properties from close up, get a better feel of the area. My luck though, its easter weekend and organizing decent flights is beyond ridiculous :(

5. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Me buy? Haven't you seen my other posts recently about being unable to service finance? For the last two years! And no, I do not have a real estate license so I cant even charge a fee to be a buyer's agent. I will do inspections for out of towners and give a report though. Hubby and I are getting good at taking videos.

Sam Yue and Whitecat like this.
  6. SueA

SueA Well-Known Member

No, haven't read. But what a great little side line business for interstate buyers. If I was inclined to buy interstate would happily pay someone trustworthy a few hours pay to go through, take real time pics , general feel of the place, neighbouring properties etc. because I know most times I go to a place it is so not what it looks like in the advertising.

Sam Yue and Whitecat like this.
  7. Whitecat

Whitecat Well-Known Member

I am busy giving private advice on suburbs in the 10km North ring. Which are a great investment imo. The waves just starting to pump those. When I'm less busy with other things I'm going to offer a photos including surrounds plus inspection plus opinion for a few hundred.

SueA likes this.
  8. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Sugar. I'll have to increase my price!

Whitecat likes this.
  9. Whitecat

You go first no worries. I was thinking months ago of doing this is a good idea. Will look into it later. It's actually good because you areent financially connected like a BA instead is just someone who will get stuck into a really good inspection including busy roads. Lines nearby. What's over the back fence etc.

10. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

That is exactly what I do. So I had better make it official. I've only had one or two clients so far, since I've never actually advertised or made it public knowledge.

There is no harm in having some competition, pity you are in the same territory as me though. I actually referred you to someone yesterday morning because you will know the suburb better that I do.
    Best Wishes

11. Whitecat

I'm helping a few people atm with general info via private messages but just to be a nice guy. I'm not going to be charging any money until I start doing live inspections etc. Go hard Angel don't worry about me. Right now you have no competition from me.
    My expertise is in the area no further north of Zillmere (although I do have a pretty good knowledge all the way to sunshine coast) but my detailed Knowles is 5 to 15kms North of cbd. Including also Sandgate and Brighton area.