Buying land to build a house in Mango hill Capstone

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Prt, 29th Aug, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Prt

Prt New Member

Planning to buy a land to build our dream house in new Brooks release in Mango hill by Capstone.
    Please need advice whether it's a right decision or not.

Thank you

2. Westie

Westie Well-Known Member

I'm planning to buy my dream car, a Corvette. Please advise whether it's a good decision or not.

Funny, right? No..

You don't know what my individual circumstances are, what I need it for, what other cars I have etc etc..

For someone to give you anything useful, you need to tell us a bit more about yourself. What research you've done, why you think it's a great idea. Why not a property within metro Brisbane. Things like that.

3. Prt

Prt New Member

lol...okey.
    Actually we were planning to build a house in Bridgeman downs but with block of land around 500sq m or more but we came to conclusion its hard to find something like that in a budget between 750k to 800k so we thought to move towards mango hill.
    Capestone has released New land now but few of our known persons are telling its not worth to buy a land in Brooks release. some are complaining about mosquitoes, some for bogans nd other for poor road plan etc...
    We were thinking we can build a nice house with land size we like in Mango hill.

It will be our first home. completely confused what we should do.

4. Heinz57

Heinz57 Well-Known Member

Rent similar nearby for 6 months and see if you like it?

Angel and Shazi like this.
  5. Prt

Prt New Member

That's a good idea but we have recently signed our lease for rental for another 6 months plus by the time we decide if land gets sold out.
    It happened with us in past.
    We liked two homes and both sold out during the time we were working on banks stuff.
    we signed lease by thinking that in 6 months period we should be able to build and asked landlord if we could need another 3 months lease.