NSW Buying in Edmondson Park/Bardia

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Ash, 23rd Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ash

Ash Well-Known Member

@JDP1 @neK @Yasir Anwar @Rolf Latham

Hi All ,

I was not tracking this thread for long time but will now share my experience and answer many questions raised in the thread.

@Rolf Latham Sydney is surely going down but we will get more clarity after holidays are over

First of all Yes i have achieved more than 10% appreciation in less than 2 years may be around 16 months.

IP: yes may not be right Place for IP but depends what you arw buying. When i paid in aapril 2016 300sqm lot was for 360 with 2 streets back and front.you can put a dual living and you will be cashflow poaitive on day one.
    Now 300sq loy is selling fot more than 420K approx but i bought for PPOR so did not buy 300 but bought 375 which was easy on my pocket

375 for 450K and no developer is selling for 575 but resale is probably around 530K mark.Building cost is prohibitive in sydney.

This place is 55 min train to train from Edmondson park to townhall.

Overlall i am happy and this was the only place whre i was able to afford

Send me a PM if anyone got specific question.

2. Yasir Anwar

Yasir Anwar New Member

@Rolf Latham
    As far as edmondson park and specially bardia is concerned, it is trending up because of the following reasons:

1- Bardia public school - New School Building construction started
    2- Ed. shopping mall/cafe/appartments construction near the station has begun
    3- new land is ready to build within walking distance is available and the sellers is asking his/her own price.

They are taking advantage from the situation and I think they are asking way too much considering it is still not densely populated, like lets say Minto.

There is a lot of hype in this area!

3. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

If that's the case, good on you..