Buyers Agent specialized in Kellyville/Rouse Hill/ Stanhope Gardens/Glenwood and the Ponds area

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by DanUM, 4th Aug, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. DanUM

DanUM Active Member

Hi all,

I'm a first home-buyer who is looking to buy a home in north-westerns suburbs around Kellyville, Stanhope Gardens, Rouse hill & Glenwood & the Ponds areas.

Can anyone recommend Good Buyers Agent based on their personal experience? I found a lot of websites & facebook pages. But I'm not sure how to identify if they are good (e.g. have knowledge in the area) without the availability independent reviews.

Thanks heaps.
    Dan

2. David R Sutantyo

David R Sutantyo Well-Known Member

I am all for buyers agent, but if you have these very specific areas already, what are you looking for these buyers agent to do for you?

3. DanUM

DanUM Active Member

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I'm in the beginning property hunting and I need to be closer to a metro station. As I'm starting the process and based on some posts, I thought I would talk to a BA and see if they could help me with finding a suitable property. I have read that BA"s may have access to off-market properties and are good with negotiation.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

Dan,

4. Rolf Latham

Rolf Latham Inciteful (sic) Staff Member Business Plus Member

5. David R Sutantyo

David R Sutantyo Well-Known Member

Hi Dan, have a chat with Hamada - [email protected]. We work with a few, each with their own niches.

6. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Thanks for the kind endorsement @Rolf Latham :)

Hi @DanUM we'd be happy to help and are actually the longest standing and most experienced BAs in the Hills District, having bought for 100's of clients for 15 years now. Feel free to visit our site above and complete our wishlist or give us a bell. Kellyville, The Ponds, SG, Glenwood, Rouse Hill etc all right up our alley :)

fols likes this.