Buyers Agent Recommendation Perth

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Shori, 18th Nov, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Shori

Shori Member

Hi all,

I was after some advice in re to a buyers agent in Perth. If someone can share their experience briefly on who they have used it'll be much appreciated. Please feel free to privately message if that's convinient.

We are based in Sydney and looking to buy an IP in Perth at some point in near future.

I ran a quick search on this forum, but was unable to find anything specific to Perth and no feedback on the agents in any of the threads that came up.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

2. Shori

Shori Member

Just bumping. Hoping someone has used a buyers agent in Perth...

3. Scaphella

Scaphella Well-Known Member

4. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

I bought in Perth a couple of years ago and did a lot of searching and interviewing and ended up using Matt Hughes from Capital Property Advisory

He was excellent - really great to work with, plenty of industry and buying experience and worked really hard to find us the right asset. I'm in Sydney too (obviously) and he did recorded or live video walk throughs of short listed properties and had a great team. They are PIPA members too (and he is a QPIA) which was important to me based on the code of conduct and it held firm.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend having used them myself. Happy to have a chat on the phone if you have any questions. No commercial kick backs or anything whatosever on our end, I'm just referring as a past client.

- Andrew

Shori likes this.
  5. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

6. Shori

Shori Member

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your experience. Would love to have a chat sometime next week. I will send you an email.

Cheers

Last edited: 21st Nov, 2020
  7. Shori

Shori Member

8. Perky29

Perky29 Well-Known Member

We are using property wiazrds currently. Trevor and Liz are both thorough and knowledgeable.

9. MyPropertyPro

MyPropertyPro REBAA Buyer's Agents Sutherland Shire & Surrounds Business Member

It would be interesting to know the criteria for which 'top' agents are listed on this site. I just had a look through the Sydney page and almost all of the agents in Sydney who I would consider top shelf aren't listed on there. This is not to disparage those that are on there of course - I'm sure they are great operators - but I would be asking what the process is to be listed on that site as well as vetting the agents themselves.

- Andrew

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.