Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

BusinessChat :: Australian Business Forums

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Simon Hampel, 2nd Sep, 2016.

1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

For some time now, I've been wanting to start a new site similar to PropertyChat - but for business. The biggest problem was coming up with a good name - all the domains I thought would be good were not available.

So when I had the opportunity to buy the domain businesschat.com.au a couple of weeks ago I thought it was too good to pass up.

I've been able to reuse most of the work I've done on PropertyChat to build the new site (which is why it looks largely the same!) and that has allowed me to get the new site operational quite quickly.

There are other well established sites out there such as Flying Solo which focuses on micro-businesses (sole operators and small 1-2 person businesses), but there's nothing around which also caters to people looking to build larger businesses and the unique challenges they face.

My goal is to build a similar strong community of people who share their knowledge and expertise and help each other - just like we do for property investors here on PropertyChat.

I'd like to invite our members on PropertyChat who own or operate their own businesses (or who are thinking of starting a new business!) to join us over at BusinessChat and become a part of our business community.

BusinessChat :: Australian Business Forums

2. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

Thanks sim. Looking forward to learning from other business owners.

Simon Hampel likes this.
  3. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Awesome - thanks for sharing Sim!

Cheers

Jamie