Business Banking & Finance Business Rewards Credit Card

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by JasonC, 10th May, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JasonC

JasonC Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a Business Credit Card (business liability - not personal liability) that charges no overseas transaction fees and with a good rewards program and am finding difficult to find someway to compare. All the comparison

Anyone got any recommendations?

Regards,

Jason

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

NAB's QANTAS Business VISA card is a business liability card and (obviously) links to QFF program - but it does have overseas transaction fees.

Haven't done any research into other business cards.

3. Foxdan

Foxdan Well-Known Member

I have one of these for my business. Great way to rack up Qantas frequent flyer points by paying for all stock on the card.

4. JasonC

JasonC Well-Known Member

The foreign exchange fees are a killer for me - I'll have $10k a month of foreign transactions going through it.

CBA's Business Platinum has rewards and zero foreign transaction fees but is a personal liability card.

Regards,

Jason

5. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

I'd suggest trying to find two different cards - unless all your spending is going to be overseas. A card which is good for points may not be good for overseas transactions.

It also depends on whether you are taking the card overseas or spending there from here.

TMNT likes this.
  6. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Just starting with a list on non-personal liability business cards would be useful!

Curious to know what other cards you may have come across?

7. FXD

FXD Well-Known Member

Recently researching for similar products too and finder seems to have such a list:

https://www.finder.com.au/credit-cards/business-credit-cards

Minimum business turn over or revenue are all $75K coincidently? Or is this figure based on some
    regulatory credit guideline for small biz?

Anyone knows of similar product with business liability only and lower annual turn over critieria?