Business Goes Bust Due To Covid

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by The Wife, 11th Jun, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. The Wife

The Wife Member

Hi, Y'all,

I'm curious and hope you don't mind sharing...

• Do you have a business that has gone bust due to Covid19? Can you give us some info on the business?

• Do you have a business that is wobbling due to Covid19 and you are doing your best to hang in there? Can you give us some tips on what you are doing to make this happen?

• Do you have a business that is Covid19 proof? Can you tell us about it?

• Are you taking advantage of business that has gone bust and buying up their inventory/assets and storing it for better days ahead or re-purposing it?

Thank you in advance for your comments, especially those that have or are suffering, my heart hurts with you.

With Respect,
    TW

2. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

I assume this was for small biz but here's my 2c for bigger employers...

I am in the Tertiary education sector - so my employer (the uni) is claiming to be hurting - but nowhere near some of the others (allegedly RMIT and La Trobe are near top of the list).

It's certainly going to be in turmoil/reset mode while we figure out safety in numbers and overseas cohorts.

The business my mrs is working for is booming - a business that supplies labs and pharmaceutical companies with equipment and consumables!!

The Y-man

The Wife likes this.