Bushfire and flood prone areas

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Ko Ko Naing, 25th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

Hey @Brian84 what's summerland point like? I hope to visit one day. :) I'm looking at properties in Berkeley Vale and Killarney Vale. Know anything about these suburbs? Let's revive the central coast thread.

2. Brian84

Brian84 Well-Known Member

Summerland point is a nice place, my inlaws live there. It is only a small place so there probably wouldn't be many places if any to stay there. My nan and pop used to live in berkley vale. Nice spot aswell, if your thinking about bv take a drive around on different days because sometimes you can get a bit of a smell from the lake (nothing to bad though) prices have moved a fair bit there I think although haven't looked to much into it. Don't know a lot about Killarney vale.

3. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

I think prices have moved in those Vales. What I like is the block size suitable for GF and near the lakes but obviously flood is a concern if it happened in those areas.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.