Building houses on a splitter - Brisbane

Discussion in 'Development' started by Bris Jay, 30th Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bris Jay

Bris Jay Well-Known Member

I'm looking at potential splitters in Brisbane and I'm having a hard time getting a good idea of construction costs for two houses on 405m2 blocks.

To make the project viable, I'd need to build 4/2/2 two story homes for under $310k turn key. Size is around 270m2 with basic luxury fitting such as caesarstone benches, etc.

I'm hoping that some of you have built similar houses and can link the property or msg me some details on what the final cost was along with maybe photos or the address to lookup. I've discussed with a few builders and they seem to think that $300k is standard for what I'm looking for but I've build in the past an I'm weary of builders...

2. Agent30yrs.

Agent30yrs. Well-Known Member

@Bris Jay I have several trusted builder clients I have worked with for years that I'm happy to put you in touch with. PM me if you like

3. beachgurl

beachgurl Well-Known Member

I built one 18 months ago for 300k turnkey. This excluded the dividing fence and the infrastructure costs - second sewer/water connection and electrical pole. I built with Planbuild.

4. Bris Jay

Bris Jay Well-Known Member

Any chance you could post or pm the address? I'd be really keen to see what the look and finish were like!