Building and Pest Inspectors in Southside Brisbane..

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by willair, 28th Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. minhdung1911

minhdung1911 Member

Hi Beng,

Care to share with me which BA did you use? I'm keen to buy an investment property around that area as well.

Thanks

Tommy

2. Bill Franks

Bill Franks New Member

Thanks for the recommendation.We are happy to help if possible.

Whitecat likes this.
  3. Socrates

Socrates Member

Around December I used Action Property Inspections. Very expensive, but did a good job, identified a range of issues. They saved me a lot of heartache down the road. Was able to cancel the contract when the vendor wasn't willing to renegotiate the price.

Looking at bidding on a property at auction this time. Obviously best to get it inspected before I do, but wanted to see if I could find a better priced, though still good quality, inspection company. Hence my landing here.

Thanks for the heads up regarding Bill Franks. Checked him out with QBBC and all good. Emailed him and got a really fast response along with a sample report. As for his fee, Whitechat is spot on, he's way more competitive that other companies I've contacted.

Hopefully he's available prior to auction. I'll let you know how it goes.

4. Socrates

Socrates Member

Wow! Talk about fast response time. Texted Bill that I'd emailed him and had a reply within about 5 minutes. Only wish real estate agents were half as good.

5. Socrates

Socrates Member

These guys are really on the ball.

Got a call from the lovely Denise to tell me she was going to organize things with the agent and let me know the day and time they settle on. Less than 5 minutes later she's called me back to confirm the day and time is booked. Then shortly after that a text message from Bill also confirming the day and time is booked.

Imagine what life would be like if everyone was as timely as they are. :)

6. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

lol....Bill, is that you ? :p

7. Socrates

Socrates Member

Not unless he's a climbing palm tree cutter, which as far as I'm aware he definitely isn't ;)

The whole process with the property has turned into a bit of saga. Don't want to bore anyone with the details. So, to cut a long story short, had to cancel the inspection at the ninth hour, which Bill was very understanding about, no charge.

Then the property ended up being passed in at auction with me as the highest bidder. Negotiated a price, signed contract subject to building and pest, which was done this morning.

Bill and Damien did a thorough job. Definitely recommend them. Delivered the goods and at a far lower price than the competition.

Kez.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia