builder or building broker - 4 townhouse dvlpmt Croydon

Discussion in 'Development' started by Keentolearn77, 13th Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Keentolearn77

Keentolearn77 Well-Known Member

Hi

I'm planning on a 4 townhouse development in croydon in the next 12 months.

I have a few builders in mind, but wondering if anyone has a builder / company that I should really consider contacting.... and for that matter, peoples thoughts on using a builder broker and who, where to start.....

Cheers

2. Colin Rice

Colin Rice Mortgage Broker Business Member

I use a building broker in Perth and so far so good. They can protect you from the smoke and mirrors builders sometimes throw up as well as the fact the builders quoting for business are competing against one and other so should keep prices down . You also get to meet the builders once you have narrowed the selection to 2 or 3.

@OC1 should be able to recommend a building broker and/or builders in Melbourne.

Tristan Kirkham likes this.
  3. Tristan Kirkham

Tristan Kirkham New Member

Happy to explain what my company does. Not all Brokers are the same, and getting a good understanding upfront is critical. Feel free to touch base, happy to explain it in detail. Cheers Tristan nhbb.com.au

4. Turbo_C

Turbo_C Well-Known Member

I haven't heard this term before, are these guys the same as tender consulting?

Does anyone know of any they can recommend in SE QLD? Search results show Easyway building brokers, anyone used these guys?

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.