Budget up to 310k where in Perth?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by madeinitaly76, 18th Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. madeinitaly76

madeinitaly76 Member

Hello folks, forum virgin here.

I have been obsessed with the Perth and WA market for a while... done a lot of research on suburbs, visited hundreds of web pages of property ads and missed out on a couple of properties on online auctions. I am certainly looking for an investment but with a potential outlook to move there who knows say, in 10years time. Spent some time in Perth 8 years ago for work and enjoyed the place, climate and more laid back lifestyle than its Eastern counterparts. I know that there are some good bargains over there at the moment but I also know that the rental yields are a hit and miss (certainly way better than Melbourne and Sydney, that's for sure...). Where do you think it is a good area to buy in with a 320k max budget. I am open minded but given that I don't know the areas well I am scared of my property spending months looking for tenants as I am unsure of the rental market there...I would consider anything from south of Mandurah all the way up north to Yanchep, I am not interested in units or apartment as I have noticed that the strata fees over there are ridiculous, so mainly spacious houses, land size is not a big issue... Any advice? Happy to swap info on suburbs with those looking at the Melbourne market from interstate.
    Cheers,

Madeinitaly

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.