Bryan Loughnan - Buyer's Agent working with Investors!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bryan Loughnan, 21st Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bryan Loughnan

Bryan Loughnan Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I'm Bryan Loughnan - a leading Buyer's Agent at PROPERTYOLOGY.

I work exclusively with property investors and assist with the purchase of high performing investment properties in strategically-selected locations Australia-wide.

This is a personal account and all comments/views here are my own and not (necessarily) that of the company for which I work.

Last edited: 21st Jul, 2015
  2. KDP

KDP Well-Known Member

Welcome Bryan. Tell us a little bit about your personal investments if you don't mind. I'm always interested to see what BA buy for themselves.

3. srirang

srirang Well-Known Member

Hi Bryan. Welcome aboard. Were you a convert from somersoft as well?

Would be interested in your investment journey as well.

Bryan Loughnan likes this.
  4. Bryan Loughnan

Bryan Loughnan Well-Known Member

Hi KDP and Srirang, thanks for your messages.

I had heard of Somersoft - however never had the opportunity to really get in and have a look around.

Have had a few clients mention they had done a lot of 'research' on Somersoft and more recently 'PropertyChat' so thought I'd check it out for myself.

As I'm sure you can both appreciate, everyone's personal financial position is just that - personal. I won't go into specifics about my personal portfolio, however can hand on heart say that I do as I preach and am an active property investor.

In respect of my personal investments, one of my first purchases (near where I lived because I thought I knew the market) was one of my worst investment decisions. More recently, I have an investment in state that I have never actually been to and it is performing very well.

Ultimately, I would never make a recommendation to a client that I wouldn't consider an astute decision if I did it myself.

5. srirang

srirang Well-Known Member

Great to hear Bryan. You can share as much or as little of your personal investments here as you like.

Mick C and Bryan Loughnan like this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia