BRW Young Rich 2015

Discussion in 'Investor Stories & Showcase' started by Sashatheman, 30th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sashatheman

Sashatheman Well-Known Member

I was reading the BRW Young Rich list for 2015 today in the Australian Financial Review. From the AFR article there was a few property developers on that list, with the #2 guy Paul Blackburne leading the list with a $536m fortune.

Some interesting things I notices. The richest woman on that list is at #31 Erica Baxter who was married to James Packer. I am not sure how wealthy she was before that, buy being married to one of the richest people in Australia helps boost your own wealth.

Also noticed that majority of the people have last names that are short or easily pronounced. I personally have an Eastern European last name with 11 characters, and really hate pronouncing it to people constantly or telling people how its spelt. Plus it does NOT roll of the tongue. My only reassurance is with people like Zuckerberg who have equally long and difficult to pronounce last names making it big.

Here is the list it self. It is not very user friendly as you have to click into each person/s profile and see what made them rich.
    http://www.brw.com.au/lists/young-rich/2015/

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia