BRW. Rich 200 --- Young Property Developers 2016

Discussion in 'Development' started by Sackie, 25th May, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

BRW Rich 200 --- Young Property Developers 2016

These guys are inspirational.

20160525_130108 (1).jpg

20160525_130116.jpg

20160525_130021.jpg

2. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

They've done well, no doubt. Very impressive results.

Gurner is lightyears ahead for his age. Will be interested to see where he is at when he hits 40.

3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Agree. Super impressive.

Agent99 likes this.
  4. Jerry O

Jerry O Well-Known Member

If there's a will, there's a way... Very impressive indeed..

5. wogitalia

wogitalia Well-Known Member

In Blackburn's case, at least, that way was a rich daddy giving him his start...

Funnily enough his pathway to success is pretty much the polar opposite of what many preach here. He spent his 20s gallivanting around the world to exotic locations without even thinking about saving or wealth or a care in the world. Of course it always helps if you get to take over dads property business and then expand from there.

He's done an outstanding job from there in growing the wealth to the point where it is at and his apartment projects actually look like good ones that are well grounded in what the market desires.

6. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

7. Daniel007

Daniel007 Well-Known Member

That's the dream right there

8. JKWS

JKWS Well-Known Member

At 32 how could Tim Gruner have achieved such wealth? From my experience the turn around time in larger scale developments takes years alone?

There must have been some serious start capital.. Or some incredible deals..

9. Jamie_

Jamie_ Well-Known Member

Young??? 2/3 of these guys are in their 40s.

10. Cactus

Cactus Well-Known Member

The family are well off I think. Also co owned a property group with Shwartz another wealthy family.

Most of these people have family wealth to fall back on. They have done amazing things, but it's easier to be high risk high reward when you have nothing to lose and are young. The problem most people find in this stage of life is they have no capital to make it happen, and when they finally do, they no longer have nothing to lose, like a family depending on them.

JKWS, Phantom, HUGH72 and 2 others like this.
  11. sanj

sanj Well-Known Member Premium Member

Nocookies

he started a business at 19 or so and sold it for a big profit within a year, then worked at 2 or 3 different property companies before working for schwartz and over 10 years ago did his own project.

not sure I agree with your post. someone like him wouldn't be making excuses like I have no capital or, later on, I have too much to lose. those are the words of someone with a foot half in the trying to win and half in the trying not to lose camp

12. LifesGood

LifesGood Well-Known Member

Everyone has something to lose. The more successful the person, the more they will tell you they had to lose. Their desire to win is strongest, so losing is gut wrenching.

13. Cactus

Cactus Well-Known Member

Do you disagree with the comment that most of these people (not all) had family wealth to fall back on if it didn't work out.

I'm not trying to take anything away from people that are successful.

I know some people that really did it tough, had no family wealth. Are truly self made multi millionaires. We're talking $60-100M of wealth. They are not worth $250M+ but I guess for them they have nothing further to prove.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia