QLD Brisbane future subdivision areas?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Biz, 5th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

A question for the locals, might be a super dumb question! Why is there not much built up in the area I have outlined in red? See attached.

Wouldn't it be better to release more land in that area rather than further west and south? Am I missing something? Is too hilly? Flood prone?

Attached Files:

2. Benjy

Benjy Active Member

Hey mate, first post from a long time lurker, finally something I can help with... We live in the middle of that area.

Its mostly rural and acreage blocks, and is locked up against development due to being zoned as conservation. It has a large population of koalas among other things. There is one pocket of development at Mt Cotton , nice area but too far from anywhere and there's no infrastructure.

Our first IP has just settled, these forums provided a huge amount of help... Will post a bit more about it in a couple of days.

neK, Hanison, Sackie and 1 other person like this.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.