Bob Andersen? anyone been to his seminar, or been involved with him

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Seal, 13th Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Seal

Seal Well-Known Member

2. Agent99

Agent99 Well-Known Member

Been to the seminars etc extremely good and use the knowledge daily.
    Read, watch dvd's, learn it then do it.

3. House

House Well-Known Member

From memory @Leo2413 attended and said it was worth while. As long as you do something with the information and resources, all these kinds of courses are pretty good.

Plenty of info on him and the course going back 6-7 years on Somersoft so worth researching the threads :)

4. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

There are a few posts on this. Personally I think the seminar is good if you're 100% serious and want to get some good foundational knowledge and save time getting it. Is his seminar essential to succeed? No. I have made some great contacts via his course too. A builder who won a big(ish) contract to build for his son will also be building some of my stuff.

btw that website is all marketing and most people wont get anywhere near what it says but the course is still good imo, but is only 1 small step in many that need to be taken.

Networking with other successful developers is also essential imo and can help tremendously. If i was doing a dev in Perth for the first time ( and i live in sydney and know nothing about Perth) I'd engage a successful Perth developer here to hold my hand etc. I'm not afraid to spend a few extra thousand with consultants to reduce my risk.

Last edited: 13th Oct, 2016