Blacktown nsw tree loping needed

Discussion in 'Landscaping' started by Sackie, 10th May, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a fairly priced tree lopper to cut down this tree? Any idea on approx costs? Property is in Blacktown nsw. I've asked my PM to provide quotes but I also want to search for a competitive price. Any good recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

Screenshot_20210510-145638_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-145509_Samsung Notes.jpg

2. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

I threw a clear set of pics on HiPages and was swamped (Hills Shire Council) quickly. Registered arborists may be able to advise on it being exempt and only they are allowed to cut down a exempt tree within (3) metres of a dwelling and its health or species. Check those qualifications. Three of five who called me were fine. Tip : Ask if they grind stump and take waste (many will grind and leave waste)

I had one similar in front yard and it was under $500 incl grinding. They left grinding waste but took tree and branches. Quick. The house proximity may slow them a little.

Sackie likes this.
  3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tips. I think I'll do same as you did re HiPages.

4. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

I got some quotes to remove tree and poison stump by qualified individuals, lowest being $475. The other 2 quotes were higher, 590 and 700.

$475 reasonable?