Entertainment & Music Black Mirror

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Ems, 29th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Ems

Ems Well-Known Member

I'm loving this!
    Some episodes are hard to watch but so different to anything I've ever seen before. I highly recommend :)

KayTea likes this.
  2. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

My daughter said the same, must watch it.

Currently enjoying "the sinner", got me hook, line and sinker.

Highly recommend this one too.

KayTea and Ems like this.
  3. alps

alps Well-Known Member

haven't seen the current season, but the previous ones have been awesome!
    so many cameo appearance too :)

Ems likes this.
  4. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

It's a great series - starting to watch the new season now. Some of the episodes stick in your mind for a while! Some very interesting concepts - they must have an awesome writing team.

Cheers

Jamie

Ems likes this.
  5. RenegadeDom

RenegadeDom Well-Known Member

Only started watching this recently and love it. Some episodes are trippy as!

Ems likes this.
  6. KayTea

KayTea Well-Known Member

Gotta say, the current season hasn't had enough 'edge of my seat' moments for my liking. I loved the previous ones - they were always watched with the knowledge that they would be accompanied with some form of heavy beverage, and a great, long conversation afterwards, about all the ideas and possibilities each episode has put forward.

This season - meh - could take it or leave it, for the most part (just not as engaging, for me......)

Ems likes this.
  7. Ems

Ems Well-Known Member

I feel the same regarding this season. We have 2 episodes to go but I feel it isn't as good as the previous. I think 'hated by the nation' would have to be my fav.

8. geoffw

geoffw Moderator Staff Member

It’s interesting to have such a series, where there’s no story line- shooting is often even in different countries. Without the thread of a story, they have to do so much better in order to give something which grabs the attention. Sometimes they don’t, most times they do.

As ‘Hated by the Nation’ was mentioned, I didn’t like it as much. It was something that had a strong element of Hitchcock’s The Birds, I guess I didn’t like that horror sort of element. I enjoy more the ones where the technology is not that much more advanced than what we have today.

9. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

Only 1 episode of season 4 got me in (the architect one),,, rest were just ok

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.