Health & Family "Biggest Loser" Week 12 Grand Final Weigh In

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by 158, 29th Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. 158

158 Well-Known Member

Today marks 12 weeks since the beginning of PC Biggest Loser. Please record your final weigh in for this challenge.

Ill update the spreadsheet fully today to announce a winner.

Ive worked really hard with clean eating and been training consistantly the past few weeks and the results have been there for the final weigh in:

20160829_080512.jpg

pinkboy

2. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

I'm stuck at 62.4 o_O
    Either way it has been fun, I increased my exercise and more conscious of what I ate. Thank you @pinkboy for hosting this :)

158 likes this.
  3. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

88.9kg.
    Thanks very much to the challenge which has seen me lose a few kilos instead of put them on.
    Although I'm fine financially, the redundancy caught me out in that I went into a frozen and foggy space for a while and have slowed down so much I don't feel like walking every day or going to yoga. Which is weird because I was hanging on for redundancy and craving time off to get my health back on track and enjoy quiet time to paint and cook and walk etc. Which is what I've got.
    I think I'm a workaholic.
    However, I'm getting through some paprerwork stuff which has been hanging over my head and getting some painting done and the sun is back and I'm not pushing myself but moving ahead albeit as if walkng through water atm.
    Once I have the physical evidence that I can live for quite a while like this I expect my momentum to pick up again. I definitely do not feel like working right now.
    So The Challenge has been good for me the whole time - not just at the beginning when I actually did lose weight and was very motivated.
    Thanks very much to all participants, especially @pinkboy , for the encouragement and friendly competition genre. You have been generous of spirit.
    Some of us have had to confront what does and doesn't work and some weirded out mindsets that were due for adjustment. It's been a geat process.
    Thanks also to @Simon Hampel and moderators who have allowed a safe place for us to be honest - quite a rare thing on the net let alone a property forum.
    Hoping I can join in the next challenge if there's one.
    My suggestions would be
    1. we all weigh in at the same time eg Monday morning or Friday morning and if you don't then you miss being recorded
    2. waist measurements to be considered due to popular demand - but may be too much info
    3. if you bust, let us know but don't dwell on what and how you did so - I'm most guilty of this one myself. What is the solution? Let's keep the focus on what is working.
    Thanks again everyone. See you next time I hope.

P.S. Well done with your amazing weight loss pinkboy.

S.T, Bran, Perthguy and 3 others like this.
  4. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

Finishing weight is 78.5kg
    A modest 1.3kg loss over the 12 week period, however, was lighter than today at 78.4kg in just the 2nd week!
    It was more about body recomposition for me and getting stronger at the same body weight.
    For the past 7 days my weight every morning was within a 100g range, (apart from the one day after my carb up day), so got the diet dialed in quite well.
    Definitely fractionally leaner now than the start, and likely gained some muscle mass during the period too.
    Like Bran, been back on the creatine for a couple of weeks so a little extra water retention may be likely recently as I hit a low of 77.1kg a few weeks ago.

5. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

Good loss.

6. devank

devank Well-Known Member

Didn't do much activity thanks to chesty cold. Controlled eating though.

WattleIdo likes this.
  7. Hodor

Hodor Well-Known Member

79kg's which I think is a gain, had some injuries and the last few weeks have been very busy. The challenge kept me doing more than I otherwise would have so it is still a win

WattleIdo likes this.
  8. S.T

S.T Well-Known Member

97.7kg, thanks for running this mate. Sure helped me in getting serious again. Hoping to build ready for summer and perhaps a triathlon or two.

WattleIdo likes this.
  9. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

89 kg :-/

WattleIdo likes this.
  10. jim1964

jim1964 1941

125.6 Mista

WattleIdo likes this.
  11. Mooze

Mooze Well-Known Member

70.9kg

Not much kg off but down a dress size and a half. Far leaner than I was. Suspect I need to wait for bub to stop breastfeeding (and actually get some sleep) for much more to come off.

Back to running 10k hilly trails too

WattleIdo likes this.
  12. srirang

srirang Well-Known Member

97 Kgs for me

WattleIdo likes this.
  13. Lil Skater

Lil Skater Well-Known Member

I think I officially suck at remembering to do this, I'm also useless at weighing myself before doing anything for the day :oops:

This morning after going to the gym, eating breakfast and drinking about 600ml of water I was 89.9kgs - which sounds disappointing at only around 3-4kgs lost in the last 12 weeks. However in those 3 months I've went from a plus size 16 (which is about a normal 18) down to a normal size 14.

I don't normally take photos and don't have much to work with, but these are from end of April and my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Not great quality, but hopefully you guys can see *some* difference..

Attached Files:

14. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Having a holiday at the end didn't help me much. Although I'm back now, I'm up around 1kg, so will have to work on removing that again.

WattleIdo likes this.
  15. Bran

Bran Well-Known Member

Photos will be more useful in measuring my progress. Ill try take some

WattleIdo, Perthguy and EN710 like this.
  16. chindonly

chindonly Well-Known Member

138.1 4.4 k down in the 12 weeks. Would have been more except for some niggling injuries.
    Will continue to target the 120s

WattleIdo likes this.
  17. Owlet

Owlet Well-Known Member

90kg. Will there be a new challenge?

WattleIdo likes this.
  18. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

I think I lost a bit of weight. But I'm pretty sure gained size. Way too much booze and sugar.
    Oh and hardly any excersize.

WattleIdo likes this.
  19. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

20. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

Washed 2 and a half buckets of sugar filled ***** dairy down the sink htis morning. Found out a few weeks ago that deep frying at high temperatures is carcinogenic (12 years behind the times) and hate chocolate. Tired of being a blob.
    Ready for the next challenge.
    Would love to repeat pinkboy at the helm but if there are time issues maybe someone else can do the logging - I have a tablet. Can you do excel on a tablet?
    Keen to get the next one started.

Kesse likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia