Best Software to use for property

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by MRTLR1000, 15th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MRTLR1000

MRTLR1000 Active Member

I've been around on SS for over a year, and now I have now come on here for obvious reasons.... Mainly just sit and read whats been posted. Well its TAX time now, and I said it last year to myself, which of course I didn't do, and now a year has passed and im in the same boat , so here I am getting receipts, and copies of statements etc,

Again I have said to myself, I'm going to find a good software that records all the data in regards to an investment property. I get the statement from the Agent, which lists it all, but statements from banks interest etc..want to input it and keep it up to date...

I read up today and it listed a few software programs like PIA , the pros and cons. I've only got one IP and looking now at a second one. So question is, ? what software are some using which they find really easy to understand, input all information , expenses, rental amounts, values etc, so at this time next year, can push a button and all information will print out for Accountant....Is there such a product?
    It all depends on what I want and without having one, its hard to explain what a good one is.
    Can some list some of the better ones which then may look at to see if suits? thanks in advance

2. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

I just use excel.

3. Sticks

Sticks Member

4. MRTLR1000

MRTLR1000 Active Member

cool...i didnt see that thread when did a search...ill have a look, cheers

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia