Best selling agent in Logan area?

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Scott Townsend, 11th Dec, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Scott Townsend

Scott Townsend Well-Known Member

Hi all

Currently in the process of lookong to sell my property in Kingston (Logan area) and looking for agent recommendations. I’m interstate and have spoken to somebody who sounds reasonably sharp and had worked with my product before. I have a house + separate Granny flat on corner block.

Does anybody have any recommendations or people they may have personally used?

Also what is the going rate for commission around there at the moment? The pitch from my first agent was “usually 2.9% but will do it for 2.4% as I was recommended to her. Also plus the marketing fee of $2200 paid up front.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Scott

2. Tom Rivera

Tom Rivera Property Manager Business Member

I work very closely with Paivi Dickey (0412 909 541) from @Realty in Logan. She and Leanne (business partner) run a tight ship and have always left our mutual clients thrilled with the results. We don't sell residential property and they don't do Property Management.

Sales commission is usually between 2.5-3.0%. Quality of agent is not always tied to the price either, bad agents can charge too much and quality agents can be cheaper, so choose your agent based on whether you think they'll do the best job for you.