Best method to have 4 ips paid outright ?

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Drunkanbarbarian, 15th Oct, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Drunkanbarbarian

Drunkanbarbarian Well-Known Member

Thats true also after i pay of off all the rent will go towards the others

2. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

Start with a property first before thinking too far ahead. Pointless to think about paying down 4 iOS when you have got none, by the sound of it.

3. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

Both markets that have peaked. Keep reading where they say "timing is important". Perth and gladstone have peaked and if you bought at the peak you got to the party to late. Not much else to be said really. It's up the that person and their situation how they get out of it.

Unfortunately those buyers weren't around earlier to read the "buy buy buy" before the market booms nonsense

4. emza

emza Well-Known Member

People think they have "timing" when what they actually have is luck and coincidence.

The point I'm making also is that the "buy buy buy property is the best investment" people are so blind, so deep into the delusion that they cannot even enter a thread where someone is facing a $150K loss. They don't talk reality. They can't acknowledge credit expansion or distortionary tax settings.

They have nothing useful to say to someone facing a $150K loss because they cannot acknowledge a contradiction of their reality.

5. bob shovel

I disagree. "They" do not encourage people to buy in risky markets or at peaks. Two fundamental basics

Gypsyblood, Toon and New Town like this.
  6. See Change

See Change Well-Known Member

Hi Emza

See reply here .

Cliff

Gypsyblood, bob shovel and Perthguy like this.
  7. bob shovel

The "report" function is useful for slowing down the difficult users. @Drunkanbarbarian might be still sobering up, or banned hopefully. But the mods need to know and I'm guessing it's easier to get onto it straight away rather than letting it play out.
    With more chit chat with the forum being so easy to use it's easy for a thread to get out of control.

Otherwise i have found the ignore function works well by cutting out the crap that might make the forum less enjoyable