Best consumer wrap platform

Discussion in 'Sharemarket Investing Platforms, Tools & Services' started by sfdoddsy, 1st May, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Big A

Big A Well-Known Member

That's ridiculous. Don't let them change the setup of how you use the account. It will be a nightmare to get it back to investor managed.

So I spoke to them this morning regarding another issue and raised this same question about no longer being able to setup up a regular investment plan. The guy was actually puzzled and did not realise they had removed the feature and thought that I should still be able to do it. He said he would look into it and get back to me.

He could not make sense of why they would remove this feature. :rolleyes:

I cant believe that we are dealing with a business the size of BT that has spent hundreds of millions building a platform that doesn't do what its supposed to do and with staff that have no idea how to make it work for there customer. Like I have said before ( and I actually said this to them directly, while tearing into them ) they seem to be more interested in servicing the advisors than the actual customer who holds the account.

2. JasonC

JasonC Well-Known Member

I believe I’ve finally got the Regular Investment Plan created by talking to the “PAC Team”. Apparently to create/update the periodic investment you ring the contact number and then ask to be transferred to someone in this team who can help.

It’s a bit annoying having to do it on the phone rather than online, but I won’t be changing periodic investments very often so can live with that.

I agree it’s amazing that this stuff doesn’t “just work”.

Regards,

Jason

3. sfdoddsy

sfdoddsy Well-Known Member

I've given up on trying to do what I want with Netwealth or BT Panorama. Netwealth is clunky, charges too much and still doesn't have all the funds I wanted, and BT Panorama (investor version) is slick but too restrictive.

I'm gobsmacked that funds can't see the benefit of freeing up the process.

I just track everything with Sharesight. It's cool, but very annoyingly cannot/doesn't automatically include industry super funds.

Fortunately the ATO is on top of things. Doing my most recent tax return, they had all the info from Vanguard and Nabtrade pre-filled.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia