Business Banking & Finance Best Business Credit Card

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by Redwood, 14th Dec, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Redwood

Redwood Well-Known Member

Hi guys

I have been so lazy for years or time poor that I am still using a heritage BOQ credit card in my own name not business name for exclusive business expenses. I want to get a business credit card in my business name and one with the best points.

If possible no annual fees.

Just saw this one NAB Qantas Business Signature Card however has an annual fee and I have no NAB accounts at the moment.

I spend around $30k a month and naturally pay it off.

Anyone share what they know to make my job easier.

Cheers Ivan

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Yes - I have one of those NAB cards - my business banking is with the NAB.

I have been generally happy with it, although I have not shopped around recently or done comparisons. I also haven't compared points earning with other cards, so can't comment there.

The best thing about this NAB card is that it is a genuine business credit card - no personal liability, it's all business liability, so it won't affect your personal borrowing capacity.

I found that some other "business" credit cards carry personal liability.

3. Redwood

Thanks Simon and thanks for putting it in the right thread. I have been way to lazy for years and will commit to getting one before xmas. I did see that Citibank has a platinum card that includes lounge access, I do quite a bit of travel and forego my Qantas card a couple of years ago......

Will be interested as to what other small business owners have.

4. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

I hear anecdotally that Macquarie has a good Qantas FF program on their cards.

I don't really really know anything about it though. I really need to review my own business accounts. Seems I'm just as apathetic as the next guy when it comes to some of my own banking. :oops:

Redwood and Brady like this.
  5. lixas4

lixas4 Well-Known Member

6. Redwood

Good reminder its been on my to-do list - still havn't done anything at all. I think just go NAB

lixas4 likes this.