VIC Bentleigh - Missed the boat?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by dan_89, 27th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. dan_89

dan_89 Well-Known Member

Unsure of domains credibility but will post anyway! Bentleigh showing some good annual growth! My neck of the woods on the list too out in Boronia. Things seem to be kicking along out there too according to a few of the local agents.

Any guesses on which Melbourne suburbs will show the highest growth over the next 12 months?

Anyone currently looking in these areas or are all searches locked on Brissy? ;)

http://m.news.domain.com.au/domain/...ices-have-risen-the-most-20150724-giitga.html

2. 380

380 Well-Known Member

hi dan_89

We have couple in bentleigh east ,that we bought in feb this year.. and based on recent sales in area, i can say that they have gone up circa 10%.

anything in Mckinnon or GRZ1 is selling for premium $$$$..

Missed the boat??

not as yet... can still pick up a good deal every now and then.

3. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

What generally happens in a boom cycle is the highest growth happens towards the peak. Go hard, but know when to get out;)

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia