VIC Bendigo Property Developers Meetup Group

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by Larry Abel, 10th Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Larry Abel

Larry Abel New Member

Come to the first meeting of this new group on Wednesday 18th September 2019 at the Bridge Hotel, 49 Bridge Street, Bendigo. This group is for anyone interested in any kind of property investing and developing in the up-and-coming area of Bendigo, including subdivision, renovation and buy and hold. All levels of experience are welcome. I set this group up with the purpose of sharing knowledge, ideas and experiences and generally helping each other in all matters related to property. Here’s the link for more details and to join the group:

Bendigo Property Developers Meetup Group (Bendigo, Australia)

2. MultiGen

MultiGen New Member

Hi Larry,
    Sounds exciting. Well done for putting this together. I am obsessed with regional Australia (much to my wife's dismay) and recently bought and renovated a home in Bendigo. I loved every minute of my time up there and particularly the people I met. Bendigo may not be the best market at the moment but I'd prefer to invest where I can rely on great people. I believe there are always opportunities if you are creative but need to do a better job of networking. I am naturally a bit introverted, so find this more difficult than other aspects of property but would love to help out the group in some way if I can. I would love to chat more, hear how your first meeting went and see if I may be able to contribute to the group in some way. Look forward to hearing from you.

Larry Abel, Sackie and Riley Adderley like this.
  3. Larry Abel

Larry Abel New Member

Hi MultiGen, Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the delay in replying. I hope your wife has forgiven you for your obsession! I'd be interested to hear more about the property you renovated, having done a couple myself. It would be great if you could help out and contribute to the group even if you can't make the meetings. If you google Bendigo Property Meetup Group you should find it easily enough so that you can join up and keep in touch. Regards, Larry

4. shane gilchrist

shane gilchrist New Member

Hi Larry
    When is your next Bendigo Meet up.
    Cheers Shane