NSW Bella Vista for PPOR

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by MicroMina, 3rd May, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. MicroMina

MicroMina Member

Bella Vista seems to have quite a number of pockets and I'm wondering how these stack up, and what to look for when buying a PPOR there.

I know there's an area full of new townhouses that is closest to the Norwest metro, there's the area close to the BV metro which seems to also have newer properties but with decent sized lands (~700sqm) and there's the area in the south that is closer to the M7 with ~20 year old properties on good sized lands (again ~700sqm).

I'm not set on BV for a PPOR but considering it atm. Any advice or thoughts from the experts here?

2. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Not sure about the pockets... but curious, which one attracts you the most?

Is it important for you to be close to transport?

Do you wish to have a newer Property or would you instead get something with a bigger block of land?

3. MicroMina

MicroMina Member

I'd rather newer but would be too expensive. Want to stay away from townhouses so that leaves only one option for me really.

4. twobobsworth

twobobsworth Well-Known Member

I would be happy with anything north of Bella Vista Dr to Norwest Blvd. Can still be a hike to the metro. Further south gives me a baulkham hills/crestwood vibe. Avoid thoroughfares.

5. hash_investor

hash_investor Well-Known Member

Your other posts indicate budget indicate your budget may not be enough for BV