VIC Bayswater North

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by MTR, 30th Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. oki doki

oki doki Well-Known Member

Na I meant 3X2X2 townhouse/unit.

2. oki doki

Congrts on your purchase.

3. S0805

S0805 Well-Known Member

increasing budget is out of question due to serviceability and other considerations however i see your point something gota (be it suburb, house preferences, etc...) give the way market is behaving. another week of strong result in this area.

4. S0805

S0805 Well-Known Member

@DareDevil I'm glad the risk paid of for you. just to confirm, you went with no finance, b&p clause...or you did the b&p before hand....heard things about Templeton school...but this is primary isnt it? surprise to see primary school is driving lot of prices...generally seen lot of importance given to secondary schools...wantrina college is not bad either compare to vermont, based in edu website....as long as school zone is confirmed nothing is certain unless you get address confirmed with school..That's crazy....It's frustrating to find lack of information in defined school zones

5. oki doki

Yeah, amazing isn't it, just like what the glen Waverly school zone has done..i am not sure if the school is really good or kids are more disciplined..

6. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

I lived in Bayswater with my wife before moving back to Melbourne North
    The day I saw a girl shooting up on a swing in a children's park on a bright Safurday lunchtime is the day I started agreesively looking to move. That and the Boronia train station which made me fear for my life everytime I got off.

7. S0805

S0805 Well-Known Member

@albanga how long was that before....

8. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

This was about 5 years ago now.
    I was quiet disturbed by the whole thing as I was with my dog playing catch and also luckily no kids were in the park but a few rode past on bikes.

9. DareDevil

DareDevil Well-Known Member

I did a building inspection but that was after the contracts signed, i dont think that is the best move, but sometimes you dont have time to organise everything when the whole thing happens withing few days.

Templeton is a primary but that has a very good reputation, Wantirna college is also getting better,

Get the school zone map from the school site, i dont trust the ones on the google, but anyway give a call and double confirm with the school just before you sign the contract,

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia