Bathroom Reno recommendation

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by tegs77, 23rd Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. tegs77

tegs77 Member

Hi All,

I need to do a bathroom reno in my property at Loganholme QLD. Can anyone recommend a good, well priced bathroom person? I have had too many water proofing issues so its now time just to start again.

Cheers
    Joel

2. Momentum

Momentum Well-Known Member

I think you're on the wrong forum here, you'll get more responses over at www.renovateforum.com

Have you tried hipages or seeking services to find someone? You haven't given much info.. What's your 'bathroom reno entail? What's the issue with waterproofing? House or unit on 3rd floor? Depending on budget, level of handyness, time and if it's IP/PPoR, you've mainly got 2 options:

1.pay extra and get a bathroom reno business to do everything inc strip out, screeding, waterproofing, tiling, plumbing, install vanity, cabinets, bath, shower screens, lighting etc.

2. do it piece meal, do what you're capable of like strip out, installing vanity and taps etc. Get a tiler, plumber, sparky etc to do their thing. Budget $80-130m2 for tiling inc screeding and waterproofing.

charlie01 likes this.