Bathroom Layout Help

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by Alycia Poynton, 5th Aug, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Alycia Poynton

Alycia Poynton New Member

Hey Guys!

We have just gutted one side of our dual occupancy help and need to put a bathroom, en-suite and powder room within a 5.7m x 3.6m rectangle.

With such limited constraints we are having such a hard time figuring out the best way to do it.

Only fixed part is the access to the en-suite from the top of the rectangle and access to bathroom, en-suite etc from the bottom left.

2. Alycia Poynton

Alycia Poynton New Member

These are our spaces and potential for the main bath. We think en-suite is pretty easy with toilet, shower and vanity all on the back wall

Attached Files:

3. Rugz06

Rugz06 Well-Known Member

5700 x 3300 is a huge space for an ensuite and bathroom.
    I currently have both within 2600 x 3500. See attached. Yes they are a little tight, but it works.

I have attached a revised layout, closely according to what you asked for. You have plenty of space this would not be an issue at all. The door can be moved around if you must has it at the bottom left but I think this would allow for some really nice amenities. Atleast it may give you more ideas.

PS. I use excel to do things to scale. I have done it all for scale for you and provided enough circulation space. I have even over estimated sizes of items. The shower is huge in the ensuite.

Attached Files: