Bathroom extractor and heater

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by hillsguy, 31st Jul, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. hillsguy

hillsguy Well-Known Member

Hi all, looking for some recommendations on best bathroom extractor and heater combination as part of bathroom reno.

At the moment this slim line model looks good but open to ideas.

https://www.lightingillusions.com.au/shop/eofy-clearance-items/white-martec-linear-bathroom-3-in-1-high-extraction-exhaust-fan-with-led-light-mbhl1000w-13774?gclid=CjwKCAjw7vraBRBbEiwA4WBOn-dD6FXNLN-e5MjXsxKZVed-ZBfUed937qPhCQvvFntjSCphLsktDxoCv1kQAvD_BwE

Any recommendations / experiences welcome as to what works in your bathrooms.

2. abbyfresh

abbyfresh Well-Known Member

The IXL ones from bunnings are fine and you are supporting a lot of local jobs through this long established company.

3. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

PPOR or IP?

I have that Martec one in my PPOR and it works great. It's a nicer look than the IXL ones.

I haven't had it long enough to say how difficult it is to replace globes but they are supposed to last longer than others.

4. hillsguy

hillsguy Well-Known Member

PPOR ...

5. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

My 2 bobs...The smaller units tend to move little steam / air and produce little warmth....Check reviews

Martec Linear MBHL1000S

WattleIdo likes this.