House & Home Bar in your bedroom?

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by LifesGood, 6th Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Hanison

Hanison Well-Known Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think it's OK.

I can see a 50's plus retiree couple would appreciate it.

Is that narrowing your market. Yes. But I don't even know where this is. Its could be a retirement home for all we know.

Having said that. Its so far apart from anything I'll ever build.

An idea i just had that would help soften the cause is concealing the bar behind mirrored doors perhaps ....

2. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

Does this house have any bricks? All I can see are wrap around windows on two corners and the at the rear. It really amazes me how much developers can cost cut corners (no pun intended).

3. Vanillascent

Vanillascent Well-Known Member

I would actually love this in my room. I'm single and enjoy a good drink when I have company over. Too often I've had to pause the movie when I had company over to refresh our drinks. Haha but I'm young and single and I think my attitude would change in a couple of years. It bugs me that the fridge would sit on carpet and that there is no tiling around it. If you are hosting drinks in the bedroom, after a couple of drink sessions I would imagine the carpet will end up mottled with drink stains haha.

4. Ted Varrick

Ted Varrick Well-Known Member

Sort of adds a new dimension to waking up at 3am feeling thirsty.

But what the hell, if the company feels like a schooner of Royal Reserve Port at that time then there will be no worry about the lack of real estate for the flagon, and if a quick shot of Galliano is preferable, then the best bottles apparently have a tap on them, so go hard.

Or go home. Um, hang on. ?