Bank Warriors..

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by willair, 10th Dec, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Not sure if this is in the right section..But i just wanted to ask if anyone has read about this site -or use this site what they do-and what is their agenda..
    I was dumb-lucky to be sitting behind the gentleman and the 2 well dressed Ladies that are in the photo in the web page a few hours ago as listening to what they were talking about,,any question's they asked are all on the BOQ agm's web page..

The one question that was asked because most of the people i would talk too were not there today not one either passed way or sold ..The question was quite simple ..If Warren Buffett runs a long standing company with a board half the size in BOQ ,and xxxxxx times more money why does BOQ have so many..You could have heard a pin drop in way all the faces on the board looked for those few seconds in-between..

Making Financial Services Fair and Just

2. balwoges

balwoges Well-Known Member

Good question, however we could ask that of all the other banks etc. I am an optimist and believe they will recover within the next 12 months, they always do ... :)

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia