Bank - credit union - building society -online lender

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Switchtronics, 27th Feb, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Switchtronics

Switchtronics Well-Known Member

Who do utilize for your finance?
    Bank - building society - credit union - online lender - independent?
    What are you long term financial goals?
    Good and bad experiences.

Each lender has its pros and cons.

I started off using a bank. After saving for years watching the housing market compoundly grow I finally stepped on. Living at the time in a more remote location I got approved by an online lender loans Australia. I found they had low prices, no ongoing fees, no access to offset and more upfront fees and legal fees to pay. When rates were going up, they moved quickly also. I have utilized banks, credit unions, online lenders, not for profit banks. I have found for support banks like Bendigo much greater support than the big 4 esp during the covid period. But I guess it all comes down to your long term plan and financial outcome.

Tell us your experience

2. Switchtronics

Switchtronics Well-Known Member

anyone got any good experiences?

3. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

I use the lender my mortgage broker recommends after we discuss my requirements and future plans.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.