Bad Credit Finance Advice

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Dee Dee, 26th May, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Bubica42

Bubica42 Well-Known Member

File access entries are for your eyes only. My understanding is that potential creditors don't see those entries. Unless they are listed under consumer/commercial credit enquiries... If they are listed as file access only, then don't worry. As for finance, talk to Phil McLaughlin at Mortgage Broker Alliance. He is a great broker, that will listen to your problems and try and find a solution. MBA are mortgage managers. I had finance through them before. The rates were good, however I had no defaults on my file. Their credit manager is a lovely and understanding lady. As long as your loan will be at 80% LVR or less, I don't think you will have a problem providing there are good reasons for the default.
    Cheers!

2. Dee Dee

Dee Dee Member

HI folks,

as I said in my last post, I would like to update my current situation for the benefit of other folks in the same situation as me.

I have engaged a credit fixing company who have assured me that they have a 98.9% chance of having the bad mark removed. It was a little pricey, but in the grand scheme of things, once it clears, will be worth the hit. They have had many good reviews, a few bad ones too, but the good outweighed the bad. As well, the chap I spoke to was crystal clear about the whole process. I was convinced, have gone ahead, and am now waiting the 20 - 30 days for the process to complete. I shall keep updating this thread.

Meanwhile, the banks/lenders/BDM's my mortgage broker (who did a lot of good work) spoke to did not have a favourable opinion on my circumstances, hence my engaging a credit fixing company. Now this could be because we were going to need LMI, our casual employment situation or the default itself. Nevertheless, I felt it was too risky - credit hit-wise - to apply with the mark still there. As well, I needed to borrow over the 80%LVR.

So, long story short - Im still waiting to hear whether the credit fix worked... The odds are really good at 98.9% success! Im excited.

Thanks for all of your advice, folks.

Kindly,

Dee

3. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

oh no!!!! im not an expert in credit fixing but ive been told that there is no one who can FIX your credit, and that all the companies are scams. THey take your money and do nothing!!!

and where did the ridiculous figure of 98.9% coming from!?!?!?!

4. Dee Dee

Dee Dee Member

(My heart just sank... but, I must stay positive... that was a lot of money!)

Ok... the 98.9% percent figure was given on the back of their assessment of my case (how they assessed it I have no idea). They said the bank contravened 3 separate laws in their dealings with me at the time.

5. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

as far as Im aware, defaults no matter if paid will remain as a paid default, and lenders generally look at it as the same, and will stay on the same period of time,

unless it was put on by mistake or illegally, in which case you could probably send them an email and sort it out

happy to corrected though !!