Back on the rodeo, selling in Brisbane.

Discussion in 'Investor Stories & Showcase' started by Sackie, 12th May, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MWI

MWI Well-Known Member

Tenants/people can be funny.... next door neighbour unfortunately had to let go off tenants (luckily lease expired within 6 months) in order to sell. Similar issues as in your experience above but also many other.
    They created lots of havocs, locked doors, coughed as if they had the virus so people would not enter, many tricks under their sleeves.
    But I can also understand the tenants too, its their living space and working and study environment for kids too, and they needed constantly to be inconvenienced especially for viewing outside normal agreed times.
    I suppose if you set fixed time ok but we know people like flexibility, and that is very hard to achieve that kind of balance when tenants are present in the property.
    Question. Would you sell again with tenants present in the property? I suppose timing is of some importance too?

2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

But we had an agreement with them and we stuck to our side. They changed their minds half way.

Would we do it all again? Considering the outcome and record we achieved in the suburb - absolutely.