Average house price over $1 mill now in NSW

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by Gockie, 18th Jun, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Possibly a few factors kicking in - good commodity prices, breaking of the drought in some places, good year for crops (barring mice plagues), reasonably strong AUD, low interest rates, WFH & better connectivity. Who knows - could also be cyclical and things turn to pot in 12 months for another 10 years.

Archaon likes this.
  2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

If someone can't manage $5, there's little chance they'll be able to manage $100. It won't take long to flow away.

craigc, Angel and Archaon like this.
  3. Piston_Broke

Piston_Broke Well-Known Member

Well the stats are showing that millenials are easier targets than boomers for fraud these days.
    A just because the teacher teaches, don't mean the students learn.

[​IMG]

4. Piston_Broke

And here it is, right on queue... I must be clairovoyant

adc32.png

craigc and Gen-Y like this.
  5. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if there's ever been a better time to make money. There will be lots of people with lots of money, but no idea how to manage it, as boomers start dying.
    Not great for the country and terrible for those that'll squander their inheritance, but I feel there will be lots of opportunities to make money for those of us that are patient and have a plan.

Extremely disappointing how low the willingness to pay is! I would have answered $20k/year, if I could have!

6. Piston_Broke

Well 20k is a good start to save the planet. But I'm afraid it will only contribute to a 0.01 degree decrease in ocean temperature when 1.5 degress is needed.
    Nevertheless every bit helps so please send the funds immediately to the Piston Broke Climate Fund. Time is running out, we need your help.

craigc and spludgey like this.
  7. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

You just need to get it from everyone. I'm sure that $150,000,000,000,000/year would make a little bit of a difference!

Piston_Broke likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia