Australia six weeks from a housing collapse, US report warns

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Propertunity, 12th Sep, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. kierank

kierank Well-Known Member

We will be selling our PPOR (on acreage) around the middle of 2018.

Given that you believe the property market is going to crash soon (and we will probably only get $3M in 18 months time), you can have it today for below market value for $4M.

Done deal!! I will PM you my bank details.

Sackie likes this.
  2. Indifference

Indifference Well-Known Member

I'm not claiming anything.... I'm merely stating info that is on their website. So, I don't need to tell them, they already know & are responsibly providing that info.

The accreditation relates to fire building codes & they have been assessed as suitable for 1 hour of air for 6 people when sealed. (12 people for the larger version) That's a fact & their accreditation states as much & is attached. It not an accusation... it's a fact.

No "accusations" & not being "very, very irresponsible".... just facts.

Sorry I tried to convey some of the limitations of these shelters using info from their own website no less.... your assertion that I'm being irresponsible is also flawed (just think about why I highlighted the limitations in the 1st place) :rolleyes:...... sigh.

But you'd be 100% right.... iff I wasn't using their own info. (note: the 2nd "f" is important....) I'll tap out now...
    [​IMG]

3. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

I read your posts and I believe you are making claims

That's a very easy assertion to test.

Not a fact and not correct.

'Good luck with that' is not a fact. Exactly what is your assertion here?

I am aware of the limitations of the shelters because I can read too. However I think it is extremely irresponsible to assert that they offer no protection in an extreme fire event. Your implication or whatever you want to call it that to improve survival of a fire event it is essential to have supply of air for more than one hour is unsupported. Where is your evidence of this?

Final question, in a fire event would you rather have access to a fire shelter or no access to a fire shelter?

4. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

I would be interested to review the evidence supporting this claim.