As a property investor I will vote ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MyDarlinghurst, 29th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. hobartchic

hobartchic Well-Known Member

There's no simple answer to that, is there? I think teachers and their assistants are stretched too far under the current way of doing things.

2. hobartchic

“Although IVF is generally considered to be safe, conception by IVF is known to carry an increased risk of congenital abnormalities in the child. The reasons for this increased risk for IVF conceived children ... appear to include a mixture of risks associated with the IVF procedure itself, and risks associated with predisposing factors already present in the infertile couple."
    Prof Robert Norman is Professor of Reproductive and Periconceptual Medicine and Director of the Robinson Institute at The University of Adelaide.

IVF Increases the Risk of Mental ******ation | Australasian Science Magazine[/QUOTE]

3. MyDarlinghurst

MyDarlinghurst Well-Known Member

I wonder if Pauline's One Nation has any policies for property investors?:D

I know she herself is a big investor owning the Freehold of the Maitland Hotel in the NSW Hunter along with properties in Nelsons Bay , Lemon tree passage , Corlette, and up in Queensland

I dont mind voting One Nation if they have policies that benefit property investors.

Last edited: 2nd Apr, 2018
  4. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

She is the Queen of Hypochondria. She honestly believes that "next time" it will suddenly work and she will get better vision. She flourishes on all the attention she gets.The doctor isn't going to suggest she stop as long as he gets a payment from DVA each month.

5. hobartchic

Hmmm...first do no harm? Got to wonder about that. I wonder whether the DVA will start doing reviews like the commonwealth workers comp reviews. People getting massages for 20-30 years and no improvement or likely benefit losing it.

6. hobartchic

[/QUOTE]
    Fertility treatments are becoming a financial and physical risk for many Americans