Are Routines important ?

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Darlinghurst Boy, 18th Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Darlinghurst Boy

Darlinghurst Boy Well-Known Member

I guess we all make a routine to a part of the day... Eg weekdays , we need to get up for work at a certain time etc... Arrive on time

Emails.:)..Many of the business people interviewed said they only check and respond to their emails at certain times , some twice a day .
    What really frustrates me especially with property managers and real estate agents is waiting for them to reply to my email.
    I realise you dont have time to respond immediately to every email .

Facebook , instagram , surfing the net :D... Some of the business people say they have a routine for this in regard to promoting their business but stay off facebook etc for private use .
    Do you have a routine in surfing the net ?

Here is a site of enterpreuners Interviews

Last edited by a moderator: 19th Dec, 2015
  2. Omnidragon

Omnidragon Well-Known Member

Can't overthink too much in life. Some of the most successful people I know have routines. Some of the most successful people I know also have 0 routines and no plans on what they'll do each day.

It's like saying do you need a uni degree to be successful? Well there's Warren Buffett who has a great degree and Li Ka Shing who doesn't.