Arborist familiar with Whitehorse Council

Discussion in 'Development' started by glasszon, 15th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. glasszon

glasszon Active Member

Do anyone know a good arborist that is familiar with the Whitehorse city council requirements? I want to remove some trees from my property that's damaging the front fence and bricks on the front yard and want to know whether it is captured by the new SLO9 overlay and if yes, prepare an arborist report that can be used to apply for a permit from the council to remove those trees.

I am a newbie regarding trees so I can't even identify what they are, happy to provide the address if anyone is willing to assist in identifying what tree they are based on google map.

2. jyeung80

jyeung80 Well-Known Member

I've been looking at lots of houses in Whitehorse recently and they're all in the SLO9 overlay. You can check specifically here: Planning Maps Online

I've used Tree Response before to apply for a permit to remove a tree and thought they were pretty good but I'm in Boroondara.
    Home

3. Tufan Chakir

Tufan Chakir Well-Known Member

PM me, we've used an excellent one recently, works throughout the metro (and extended) area

4. erorxxx

erorxxx Well-Known Member

Hi could you please recommen good arbotist and how much do they charge ?

5. Candlebark

Candlebark Well-Known Member

Hi erorrxxx,
    i have a very thorough Arborist who works across north and east suburbs mostly. Fee will be dependent on job. PM me for details.