QLD Approx 300 acres near Woocoo/Aramara in Queensland

Discussion in 'Property Analysis' started by Yash Rungta, 8th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Yash Rungta

Yash Rungta Member

Hello,

I am looking a deal with about 300 acres of land(some of it bushy) with a 6 bed room home in the Woocoo/Aramara area. The home is about 20 years old but decently well maintained.

I know this is too little info to get an accurate estimate but any idea of an approximate price/value?

About 20 mins drive from a very small town and 40 mins drive from Maryborough(population around 30,000)

2. Heinz57

Heinz57 Well-Known Member

Hi Yash. Welcome!

Near Teebar?

Nice part of the state.

I have no idea but maybe get a valuation. Broker could help. Is the land forestry / agricultural?

Yash Rungta likes this.
  3. Ross36

Ross36 Well-Known Member

North aramara is my home town - never thought I'd hear it mentioned on here!

There are some beautiful parts up there, but lots of crap ones too. It's very dry and hot, and never buy there sight unseen, my family often laugh at the out of towners who rock up with a picture and realise the mistake they've made. If I was you I'd go for a drive up there and have a look before even bothering to think about prices. It's not everyones cup of tea....and you better know how to run acreage and have a string back or you'll hate it. Lots of bloody hard work. Make sure you meet the neighbours too, there's some great salt of the earth people up there and then others who are there for legal reasons.....

Tom Rivera, Heinz57 and Yash Rungta like this.