App for Property Management

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by FireLane, 9th Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. FireLane

FireLane New Member

Hi all,

Up until now I have been tracking my property related expenses in an Excel spreadsheet, where I have built up a fancy dashboard to show the ins and outs of my portfolio and for tax purposes.

However, I am wondering if anyone uses a software or app for doing this instead? As I can't seem to find anything good available in the app store.

I've already started to develop my own app and would love to hear your feedback on what you think and would like to see. (attached is the screen shot)

Regards,
    Samantha

Attached Files:

telejazzer and chrischen like this.
  2. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Take a look at the features in sharesight and think about how you could do a similar thing for property.

I would prefer an app for mobile use but a webapp for better / more flexible portfolio monitoring.

3. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

@FireLane how did your 'how to buy a house and get a loan' app go?

4. telejazzer

telejazzer Member

Looks good Samantha. I'm starting to write my own Apps too.

Do you go to any meetups in Melbourne? I'm going to one next week.

5. Paul Marinelli

Paul Marinelli New Member

Hi Samantha, Your app looks great, i was wondering if you could share your (blank) excel spread sheet at all? I've got multiple properties that i'm looking to have a running P&L but not sure where to start

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia