API August 2016

Discussion in 'Investor Stories & Showcase' started by euro73, 30th Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Are you trying to say @Daisycutter4 is a half intelligent Editor?

Daisycutter4 likes this.
  2. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

SPRUUUUUUUIKERRRR! Let's get him!

3. Daisycutter4

Daisycutter4 Well-Known Member

Well this is always fun.
    DT came up with an excellent set of stats around Salisbury - too good to ignore the info he and Corey had to offer. It's a brilliant piece - my thanks to them.
    I probably do have some othe thoughts Steve Ryan .
    The investor couple mentioned don't have a huge portfolio, granted, but their long-term approach plus the way they were still ensuring plenty of time to enjoy life seemed like a perfect foil to others who count the number of cappuccinos they splurge on each week. If every portfolio was a $10m in 2 years I'd probably get emails from a whole different set of readers about not showing enough diversity in the approaches to investment - mind you we're ALWAYS looking for investors to profile so if some of the really successful PT investors are keen to be in, email me... like, right now! Straight away! Would love to profile you!!!!
    With the other features I've been attempting to tackle some of the broader issues without always reverting to hotspots and sometimes unrealistic expectations of growth, but as you can see it doesn't always "sizzle" - the plan is to be more academic in the discussions. In any event if you have a story ideas, tell me. Property is such a broad church appealling to readers from novice to advanced is a bit of a trick each month.
    Cheers.

mrdobalina, Cactus, Sackie and 3 others like this.
  4. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia
    You should do a series of articles on the impacts of regulatory changes to borrowing capacity. Talk to different brokers here about what they are seeing.

Daisycutter4 likes this.