Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Anyone Used Momentum Wealth?

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by KJB, 9th Jul, 2016.

1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member Premium Member

Problem Chomp is that you may have the wrong person/company holding your hand, because you don't know what you don't know. BA are sort of mentors really because they are preaching a certain strategy, which may be good or may be bad.

If you are time poor and must use BA at least begin with educating yourself first.

Momentum operating as a BA, a developer doing feasos, a project manager, and advice on finance, from what I saw they failed at the last 3 items, but a nice money spinner to add value.

MTR:)

2. Chomp

Chomp Well-Known Member

Yeah i agree, BUT ha ha, then I look at some of my mates who will only ever own one place or worse haven't even bought a house yet and they are 45yrs old.

Doing nothing is worse for them, I went to a MW seminar, they take a nice fee but i don't think they would put you into a forestry tax scheme etc.., although i might be wrong on that.

MTR likes this.
  3. DoubleD

DoubleD Well-Known Member

Happy to flick you my Property Wealth Plan if you want to see what $6500 will get you from momentum wealth.

You will easily be able to convince yourself one way or the other.

ellejay and Big Will like this.
  4. theperthurbanist

theperthurbanist Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer @DoubleD! Have PM'd you.

5. PhilWA

PhilWA Member

Hey @DoubleD im actually booked in the MW next month for the free consult. I was hoping to get a better understanding of what they can do and if my financial planner is a double up. Any chance I can have a look at the plan they provided?

Cheers