Anyone use Binvested

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by yoyo_guitarist, 14th Oct, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. yoyo_guitarist

yoyo_guitarist Well-Known Member

Hello was just wondering if anyone has used Binvested. I’m looking to go forward with a map session then potentially use the buyers agent service which is 13k. Can anyone recommend this? Is it possible he can find properties under market value in up and coming areas, and all off that ?

luckyone likes this.
  2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Plenty of discussion about Binvested and Nathan Birch on the forums - I suggest doing a search.

I'd suggest it would be pretty much impossible to find under market value properties in this market - other than lucking into a desperate vendor or a lazy agent.

Branden and Never giveup like this.
  3. yoyo_guitarist

yoyo_guitarist Well-Known Member

Thanks mate, I have had a look & was hoping for some recent experience. Obviously people may have had bad experiences in the past but organisations can improve and evolve over time.

4. Galore

Galore Member

Yes , I used service from Binvested.
    Nathan is gem of the guy, and whatever people say about him need to meet him in person to know him.
    He made himself as a brand so that people can talk about him also I can see in his weekly FB live lot of so called experts lining and listening to him.
    I can proudly say that I had acquired couple of properties using his service and very happy about it.
    It's easy to write bad about him on the forums but it's hard to become as successful as him.

yoyo_guitarist and Terry_w like this.
  5. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

I would not trust him as far as I can throw him.
    There seem to be some very questionable business practices and value for the buyers is far from guaranteed.
    There are a few people on here that wish they had never bought through him.

6. Galore

Galore Member

Thanks
    Again, I can't comment on what people have experienced unless I hear them.
    But I had just shared my experience with Binvested.
    Moreover, I have contacted so many reputed Businesses( buyers agent, broker and wealth creation teams) but everyone have their own agenda and no one will put money in your pocket.
    So you need to make smart decision by yourself who is working for you and delivering the results rather than just following the reputation or names. ( Again set by others)

7. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Would I recommend his buyers agency? NO! I don't personally have anything against the guy, however I feel that you would do much better learning how to look for your own properties than rely on others to do it for you.

As for finding properties under market value, well we are in the middle of a boom. Most of the entire country is currently in the grip of rising prices. Buyers Agents would be struggling big time to find something under market value, and vendors will not wait for a BA to negotiate & then take the contract to their client, when there could be dozens more ready to sign straight away.

There are also two very different types of BAs. The first kind will take details of what you want, and were you want it, and attempt to find the right property for you in your circumstances. The second kind, has a 'stash' of properties ready & waiting for you to buy. You sign up & they say "Hey, I've got a property for you in XYZ suburb, sign here". The property is not picked out especially for you, but rather sold to you based on what they have available. These properties are often high cashflow, and can be in some 'interesting' places. Not saying they are bad, but just know what your in for & be careful. I believe, but can't confirm, that Nathan is the second kind.

Well, I've met him several times. Probably more than you have. Like I said, I have nothing personal against him, however, I will tell you this, just because you've met someone & like them personally does not necessarily mean that you should do business with them.

I've met many very nice people in this industry, but I don't use the services of all of them.

I'm glad that it has worked for you.
    This is also correct.

8. Truly Exotic

Truly Exotic Well-Known Member

you don't need to spruik up his business/character,
    the majority of us all know of his story, I have a great deal respect to him as a person but would not use his service, and yes ive met him multiple times (even before he got into binvested)

skater likes this.
  9. Truly Exotic

Truly Exotic Well-Known Member

this 1000%, I cannot fathom to believe that unless its a $20m property or a unit block/apartment with multiple properties, that any agent would be giving listings before they hit market to the BA at a discount

skater likes this.
  10. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Do share your successes. Fine to be successful ...but there is a right way and wrong. There are other agencies who don't get many complaints. Complaints or bad reviews are wslys a warning sign .

Too many newbies are also to blame they are prepared to do proper research and due diligence

11. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Unless they are corrupt...lot around. Not all but a lot of substandard BAs

12. Galore

Galore Member

First of all I don't need to spruik up his business, might be his business is doing well by ifself with all the negativity about him.

And everyone have a opinion and experience which can be shared and I was sharing my experience over here.

Secondly, as you know all his story, can you share please what's wrong with it?

13. Galore

Galore Member

I totally agree with you .

As I said before, nobody is putting money in your pocket, everyone is working for themselves and at last you need to be responsible for making decisions and doing due diligence.

Also there are BA' s who will ask you that once you have 200k deposit then come to me and some BA can lift you even you have 20k deposit and put you in property game.

Rather than blaming others ,It's up to you and your risk mitigation capabilities that when and with what deposit you want to enter in property market.

14. spludgey

I thought I made a long post about him and his unethical behaviour.
    I can't find it, maybe it was deleted, maybe I suck at searching, maybe it's on Somersoft, but it basically boils down to him using people to his own benefit and not always being too concerned whether what he's saying is true or whether he's just saying it to benefit himself.

15. Galore

Galore Member

Lot of may be lead me to think ,may be you are wrong.

16. spludgey

I'm wrong because I don't remember where I posted something 5(?) years ago?
    Yes, clearly!

He's dodgy as hell, no "maybe" about that!

Rich2011 likes this.
  17. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Possibly starts in this thread: Nathan Birch

craigc and spludgey like this.